- To show a list of all users, just click the User Search button at the right.
- The picture file upload function may be temporarily disabled for
- Click your browser's Back button to go back to previous page(s).
- To update your page or to remove red messages, click on Home at the top left (or your browser's Refresh button).
- In a Boolean Search,
at least the first term must be filled in.
- Wildcards may be used in Hashtag Searches and Boolean Searches:
? for any one character, and * for zero or more characters.
- The Limit button at the right sets the number of Tweats shown and the number of Search Results.
- To turn on Chat Mode, click the green Start Chat button at the right.
It will turn into a red Stop Chat button. In Chat Mode, the Tweats will be
redisplayed every ten seconds, so any Tweats sent by someone
you're following will appear automatically without having to click Home
to reload the page. If the person you're following is also following you,
and he's in Chat Mode, your new Tweats should appear automatically
every ten seconds on his page as well, so you can have a real-time
text conversation in Chat Mode. Actually, several people who are all following each other
and are all in Chat Mode can have a multi-person conversation! In Chat Mode, any picture
will be moved to the bottom of the page, and only the ten most recent Tweats are displayed.
If you don't send a Tweat for five minutes, Chat Mode will be turned off automatically,
and you would have to click Start Chat to restart it. Tweats sent in Chat Mode will be deleted
automatically after 24 hours, so they can't have hashtags, and no email notifications
are sent with these Tweats.
- Passwords are case-sensitive, but usernames are not. Passwords must have at least
- To add a hashtag to a Tweat, just include the # sign followed by the hashtag,
such as #popmusic (with no spaces between multiple words). Only one hashtag
can be used in each Tweat, but you could post the same Tweat twice
with different hashtags, theoretically...